Favorite of Allison :) [Source](https://pinchofyum.com/morrocan-spiced-chickpea-glow-bowl).
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 tbsp each – chili powder and cumin
* 1 tsp each – turmeric and garam masala
* 1 tsp sea salt
* Dash of each: cinnamon and cayenne (to taste)
* 2 1/4 oz cans chickpeas
* 2 1/4 oz cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
### Optional Bowl Add-ins
* Mint, Parsley, Cilantro
* Yogurt Or Hummus
* Olive Oil
* Lemon Juice
* Toasted Pita Wedges
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion; saute until soft. Add the garlic, spices, salt, and chickpeas – stir until very fragrant. Add the tomatoes (undrained) and simmer for 20 minutes while you prep the other ingredients.
2. Chop the cucumber, cook the couscous, and mince the herbs. Arrange bowls with desired amounts of all ingredients. Voila!
3. These are also very delicious as burritos.