These are guesstimates. Made this without measuring stuff since I needed to get rid of a batch of carrots. Wish I did now :/
- 10-15 large carrots, peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger + garlic
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp masala powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 3 tsp salt
- 16 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 16 oz vegetable broth (can use bouillon, maybe)
Used Instant Pot to pressure-cook carrots, with half the broth and all the ginger and garlic, at high pressure for ~10 minutes to get them Gerber Baby Food-soft. Then set to sauté on low and added coconut milk and everything else. Purée with a hand blender. Deeeeelish.
- Try 1/2 tsp each of the curry and masala powders. This thing is a bit spicy.
- Try some turmeric for it’s good for you 💕