Quinoa Egg Muffins
by Dawn Voelker ❤️ based on this recipe
- 1.3 cups Dry Quinoa
- 1 Zucchni, diced*
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites**
- 1/8 tsp Hot Sauce (to tastes)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk the egg and egg whites together. Then combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Line muffin tin with 6 liners and/or spray with cooking spray. Divide the mixture evenly among the six muffins.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked thorugh and golden brown.
- In addition to zucchini, I like adding in broccoli and carrots. Green peppers and onions woul work well too. I add about 2 cups of diced veggies.
- Can use 2 additional eggs instead of 4 egg whites.