Black Bean Picadillo
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 cans Black Beans
- 1 1/2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 2/3 cups Pimiento-stuffed Green Olives
- 1/2 cups Golden Raisins
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Cooked Rice
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet on medium.
- Add corn, cumin, and chili powder.
- Cook 2 minutes or until corn is heated through, stirring.
- Stir in black beans, marinara sauce, olives, raisins, and salt. Heat to simmering.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until slightly reduced, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over cooked rice.